When requesting a quote from Basin Surveying, please provide any deeds, prior surveys, or any other information pertaining to the property to be surveyed.

If you are inquiring about a boundary line adjustment, property split, or any changes to the boundary lines, we adivse you to speak with the appropriate planning department which has juridiction over your property. These are the planning departments in the Tri-City area of San Juan County, NM.

  • San Juan County - (505) 334-4248
  • City of Aztec -  (505) 334-7605
  • City of Farmington - (505) 599-1317
  • City of Bloomfield - (505) 632-6319

If you have trouble locating your deed or prior survey plat, a copy can be purchased from the San Juan County Clerk's Office located at 100 S. Oliver Dr., Suite 200, Aztec, NM 87410.